The MandeliClear Peel System was developed specifically for attenuating pigmentation issues associated with darker Fitzpatrick skin types. The system can be classified as a modified Jessner, containing 7% lactic, 7% salicylic and 7% resorcinol, in an ethanol base with quillaja bark. It also contains 9% mandelic acid, which is often derived from almond and wild cherry sources. Mandel is German for almond. This peel is safe, gentle, and well tolerated by most skin types.
Skin Type Indications:
– Fitzpatrick I, II, III. Fitzpatrick IV and V requires pre-treatment.
– Effective for lightening pigmentation due to acne, melasma or photodamaged skin.
– May be repeated every 2-3 months.
– Aspirin or salicylic sensitivity
– Excessive open lesions
– Highly sensitive skin type
No water on skin for 12 hours following this peel. This includes high humidity and sweat