ZO Pigment Control Crème
Pigment Control Crème 2% HQ is a highly potent bleaching solution that gradually lightens and inhibits hyperpigmentation by altering the natural processes that cause cell damage. Specifically created to help even skin tone by slowing melanin production, it dramatically reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, freckles and sun damage.
Pigment Control Crème 2% HQ contains 2% hydroquinone, which is a highly effective treatment for moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, especially melasma. This potent compound gradually bleaches and lightens a wide variety of skin conditions and reduces sun damage. Hydroquinone should be used for a maximum treatment period of 3 months (or as prescribed by your health care practitioner) in order to avoid inflammation, rebound hyperpigmentation and reduced tolerance. After this treatment period, patients can maintain their results with the ZO® Non-Hydroquinone Brightening System.
Key Benefits of ZO Pigment Control Crème
- Serves as a hydroquinone starting point for most patients
- Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Corrects existing pigments
- Suppresses future pigment
Sunscreen MUST be used with this product.